|Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q|
Are you looking for a new Hairdryer? Tired of all the noise your old one makes?
Do you ever feel like your hair is frizzy after you blow dry it?
Well I have a great product for you to try it is called the "Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q"
This hair dryer is definitely great, It is my favorite from 2 dryers I have used recently.
The #3QDryerstands for:
1. The Conair 3Q definitely cuts drying time. I am able to blow dry my hair in 15-20 minutes as opposed to 30-45 minutes using other dryers.
2. I would love to say it is quiet but it is not completely quiet, it still has some noise just not as much as other hair dryers. so I say 50% less noisy.
3. The quality of the dryer itself is pretty good. It is not too heavy, it has a cool feature to set in curls. also has 3 heat settings and 2 speeds.
The dryer also has a diffuser and concentrator, which you can attach and use depending on what style you are going for. I used the concentrator to create loose curls in my hair. I loved that my hair was not frizzy at all when I used the dryer with the concentrator, it layed flat on my head and did not frizz up. I did notice a bit of static but it was controllable and I'd rather deal with a tiny bit of static
than a frizz ball, lol.
You can get this hairdryer for around $139 depending on where you buy it from.
I honestly can say I really enjoy using this hairdryer and would recommend you all to try it soon.
|Manual. Diffuser (Top), and Concentrator (Bottom), and Cleaning Brush.|
|The 3Q Dryer|
More Details on the Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q: (from the website)
- Brushless motor life lasts 10x longer – up to 5,000 hours of life vs. 500 hours for an AC motor hair dryer1
- Reduces drying time by up to 70% with lower temperature and faster airflow to minimize heat damage2
- Dries equivalent to 2000 watts3
- Ionic technology for enhanced shine and up to 75% less frizz4
- Titanium ceramic technology provides infrared heat to gently dry hair5
- Patent pending noise reduction technology for up to 40% less noise6
- Removable filter for easy cleaning
- Locking true cold shot button to set style in place
- 3 heat/2 speed settings for custom styling
- 7 ft. heavy gauge, professional quality line cord for extra durability
- Concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling
- Diffuser attachment enhances curls and waves
- Filter cleaning brush included
- Limited five-year warranty
You can buy the Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q on the Conair Website
or check your local retailers such as Ulta, Sephora, Walmart, or Target.
This post was brought to you by BeautyStat #bstat but all opinions are my own.