This product was provided for review but all opinions are my own.
Today's gift recommendation is an ULTRA CHI, a well known name when it comes to irons.
I am sure any girl on your list needs or wants a CHI Iron (Straightener).
I was able to get an Ulta Beauty exclusive, the Ultra CHI Purple Halogram Iron.
Chi will usually always have a holiday collection and this year I was excited to see the Glamfetti Collection, There is definitely a range of colors, including purple which is my favorite. The cost of this CHI is $149.95 but it is currently on sale at ULTA for $99.95.
The Ultra CHI Royal Shimmer 1" Iron features tourmaline ceramic plates for even heat distribution and a ceramic heater that produces far infrared and negative ions. This iron instantly adds moisture and shine, reduces frizz and static electricity.
- 1" Tourmaline ceramic plates
- Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design
- Professional salon model
- Flash quick 30 second heat up
- Swivel cord for tangle prevention
- Reaches a max. temperature of 392 degrees Fahrenheit/200 degrees Celsius (heat is non-adjustable)
- Dual voltage but requires an adapter
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty \
- You will also get a FREE metallic tote included with the CHI.
Ulta also has the matching Hairdryer on sale for $99.95
Have you tried the CHI Iron? What are your thoughts, leave a comment below.